Gases, refrigerants and cylinders
Document Creation Date: 3/26/2023 7:02:04 PM UTC
ARGON E-10 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Argon is used primarily as shielding/backing gas for arc welding (MIG/TIG). This product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder as part of WSS global cylinder exchange program.
Technical grade Argon has a purity of 99.99%. This product is delivered in a 10 litre cylinder. Product does not come with a certificate to confirm its purity. An inert gas, it is normally used as a shielding gas in arc welding processes. Beware of asphyxiation hazards when using the gas.
- Argon is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- It is non-toxic and non-combustible
- It is used as a shielding gas for welding, primarily to protect the molten pool against contaminants in the atmosphere
- Suitable for MIG and TIG welding applications like welding of stainless steel.
- Small portable cylinder for on-location welding
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14" Ext|
|Gross Weight [kg]||22|
|Weight [kg]||3.6 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2.2|
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
510010 REGULATOR 510 AR/CO2 FLOW 0-35L/MIN Product number: 510010
Is accessory to
203203 UWI-203 TP WELDING INVERTER Product number: 203203
Is frequently bought together with
905034 OXYGEN O-40 FILLING Product number: 905034
905174 ARGON E-50 FILLING Product number: 905174
905067 ACETYLENE A-5 FILLING Product number: 905067
905026 ACETYLENE A-40 FILLING Product number: 905026
905075 OXYGEN O-5 FILLING Product number: 905075