ARGON E-10 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Argon is used as shielding/backing gas for electrical welding.
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For argon the more accurate method will give a slightly higher value as compared to the simple method i.e. (2.2 m3 versus 2 nm3).
- Argon is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- It is non-toxic and non-combustible
- It is used as a shielding gas for welding, primarily to protect the molten pool against contaminants in the atmosphere
- Suitable for MIG and TIG welding applications like welding of stainless steel.
- Small portable cylinder for on-location welding
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14" Ext|
|Gross Weight [kg]||22|
|Weight [kg]||3.6 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2.2|