ACETYLENE A-5 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
In combination with Oxygen (O₂) Acetylene (C₂H₂) is used for gas cutting and welding. Small cylinders allows to access difficult accessible spaces. A backpack is available.
Acetylene mixed with air is explosive within 2.2% to 85% by volume. Avoid releasing acetylene into the air and ensure good ventilation where acetylene cylinders are stored or used.
Tare "A" weight of acetylene cylinders includes cylinder shell, neckring, valve, porous mass and acetone. For acetylene the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.095 kg
- 1 kg = 0.91 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
Please contact us today to get price and availability.
- Colourless and slightly lighter than air
- It is non-toxic, but has an anesthetic effect if inhaled
- Acetylene is highly flammable
- When mixed with oxygen for welding, the flame temperature will reach 3100º C
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification|
|Gross Weight [kg]||15|
|Weight [kg]||0.8 Net|
|Connection [inch]||G 3/4" R.H. INTERNAL side|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||0.8kg|