VCAD200 WET AND DRY VACUUM CLEANER
- Product group:
- Product number:
VCAD200 air driven vacuum cleaner. Handles particles and liquids that would damage a normal electric vacuum cleaner.
This product supersedes product no: 682096
The unit has no moving parts and is designed to be fitted on a standard 200 L drum. The unit can be used for a variety of tasks including removing water and oil spillage, emptying drums or moving chemicals. Able to handle particles and liquids that many electric vacuums would not be able to handle.
By using the VCAD 200 during cargo hold cleaning drying time is cut down significantly enabling holds ready for next cargo faster. Removes ponds from tank top and also excessive Slip Coat Plus on tank top for faster curing of the barrier.
- Attaches on top of any 200 L drum -- no need to store a big container when not in use
- Air driven
- No moving parts
- Oil resistant -- the unit can be used for small oil spills on board, as an oil transfer pump or to remove wastewater from tanks or double bottoms
- Universal - the unit will use any obsolete drum
- No danger of sparks
- Virtually maintenance free
- Versatile -- unit can be used as a transfer pump, if needed
- Ideal for removal of liquid on tank tops during cargo hold cleaning
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
|Air consumption [m³/min]||0.2-1.0|
|Air inlet connection [inch]||1/4|