HPC EXTREME 330 440V/60HZ
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Extreme 330™ high pressure cleaner – removes dirt and rust quickly and efficiently. Ideal for the toughest jobs onboard. Heavy duty unit constructed for the toughest cleaning and surface application tasks on board.
This product supersedes product no: 662130
Heavy duty steel frame protects the unit and enables lifting.
The machine is designed for 24 hours operations.
- Inlet filter
- Extra o ring for filter holder
- Geka coupling
- 25m HP Hose
- Spray handle
- Lance (800 mm)
- Low RPM motor
- Heavy duty steel frame -- protects the unit and enables lifting with a crane
- Four wheels -- the units can be moved with ease and can be stored safely
- Wheel brake -- ensures the unit stays in place during operations or storage
- Built-in inlet filter -- protects the pump from damage
- Well proven pump -- the pump design is based on years of experience and development
- Full ceramic stainless steel pistons
- Removes dirt and rust fast and efficient
- Long life time and reliable operation
- Versatile -- the units can be used for paint and scale removal as well as day to day cleaning task
- Efficient -- with the Unitor™ Powerspeed Attachement (optional) the Unitor™ HPCE 330™ can prepare 25 -30m2/h of surface to a quality of SA 0,3 - with sandblasting, even higher.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
|Feed water pressure [bar]||2 - 8|
|Inlet water temperature [°C]||60 maximum|
|Operating pressure [bar]||310|
|Power rating [kW]||13|
|Voltage [V]||440 mains supply|
|Water flow rate [l/min]||22|
|Water supply hose||Min 3/4"|
Directions for use
Read and familiarize with the Instruction Manual first before operating the machine.
Ensure sufficient water supply - minimum 2bar and 22/min. For water supply it is recommended to order the 50 mtr 3/4" hose, product number 671727.
Too extend the high pressure hose length with additional HP hoses a connection nipple, product number 734038, must be used.
First oil change after 50 operating hours, further oil changes after every 500 operating hours, minimum once per year. In case the oil becomes milky, stop the machine immediately and carry out oil change. If this happens repeatedly, arrange replacement of all pump seals by qualified personnel.
Use Hypoid Oil SAE 85/90, 78 cSt./10,3 ° E/50 °C with EP high pressure additives, e.g. TEXACO Geartex EP-B-85W/90
Insufficient water supply will cause heavy damage on high pressure pump (cavitation).
721183 POWERSPEED ROTARY NZZL EXTREME 330 Product number: 721183
721167 SANDBLASTING EXTREME PACK 330 - 405 Product number: 721167
720990 HPCE HEATING UNIT 500BAR INOX DIESEL HEATER 230V,50/60 Product number: 720990
734038 CONNECTION NIPPLE SS FOR MULTIPLE HPCE HOSES Product number: 734038
721092 LANCE EXTREME 330 WITHOUT NOZZLE Product number: 721092
671727 AIR HOSE 3/4", PVC (50 MTR) Product number: 671727
729229 REP.KIT SEALS FOR HPC EXTREME 330 Product number: 729229
721381 EXTREME HP 500BAR HOSE 25M Product number: 721381
729228 REP.KIT VALVES FOR HPC EXTREME 330 Product number: 729228
721076 SPRAY HANDLE EXTREME 330 Product number: 721076
671735 AIR HOSE 1", PVC Product number: 671735