TORNADO 3 CARGO HOLD CLEANING JET
- Product group:
- Product number:
The Unitor™ Tornado 3™ has been designed for use on board medium to large bulk carriers. Shut off ball valve for both air and water supply is mounted on the Tornado for increased safety and simpler operations.
The intended use is cleaning and descaling of cargo holds. It uses the suppression pump as a water source. This enables the jet to reach the top of the hold and at the same time giving the capacity needed to remove even the most stubborn dirt or scale.
Suitable hose couplings for air (191965) and water (233965) supply are listed under accessories.
- Stainless steel design
- Swivel connection between gun and tripod
- Works on normal fire line and working air line on board
- High water volume
- Long operating life with minimum maintenance
- Easy to set-up and connect without any additional equipment
- Enables crew to clean cargo holds quickly
- Easy to use, aim and transport and does not require any special training
|Air consumption [m³/min]||2|
|Air inlet connection [inch]||3/4|
|Air pressure [bar]||7 recommended|
|Feed water pressure [bar]||6 recommended|
|Water inlet connection [inch]||2 f BSP|
Is accessory to
Product number: 778955