ELECTRODE CABINET COMPACT EMPTY
- Product group:
- Product number:
Compact cabinet for arc welding electrodes
The «mini» electrode storing cabinet is designed to contain a limited number of electrode packages, but still covering all normally occuring welding repairs on board. Recommended selection is the following:
•GPO-302N in 2,5 and 3,2mm size for all mild steel repairs •LH-314N 2,5mm for ship quality steel repairs on hull and deck plates being part of the structual strength of the ship as well as cast steel components. * 18/8-321N 2,5mm for stainless steel. * TENSILE-328N 2,5mm for «problem steels" like spring steel, chrome-nickel steels, tool steels and other steels that are difficult to weld. * NICKEL-333N 2,5mm and NIFE-334N 3,2mm in combination is often required for cast iron repairs. * ALUMIN-355N 3,2mm for seawater resistant aluminium. * ALBRONZE-344N for bronze alloys and for joining these to steel and cast iron. The range is selected for covering the widest range of applications with maximum 150A welding current and is a good standard selection of electrodes for the welding machine UWI-150TP
The cabinet is also available with above mention electrodes and welding handbook under product number 670001
- Compact design with easy access to contents and separate room for the welding handbook
- Sturdy, corrosion resistant construction from electrogalvanized steel plates, with final coating by powder spraying and baking.
- Stainless steel shelf for six half packages and three full packages of electrodes.
- Separate room for the welding handbook
- Label for correct position of electrode packages
- Full overview of the electrodes.
- The high degree of resistance against scratches and corrosion makes the cabinet well suited for maritime conditions and use in a workshop environment.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
699280 LH-314N 4.0X450MM 78 PCS 5.6 KG Product number: 699280
699264 LH-314N 2.5X350MM 161 PCS 4.0 KG Product number: 699264
699165 GPO-302N 2.5X350MM 295 PCS 5,2KG Product number: 699165
699272 LH-314N 3.2X450MM96 PCS 5KG Product number: 699272
699181 GPO-302N 4.0X350MM 120 PCS 5.2 KG Product number: 699181
699173 GPO-302N 3.2X350MM 190 PCS 5.4 KG Product number: 699173