ELECTRODE CABINET COMPACT FULL
- Product group:
- Product number:
Compact cabinet for arc welding electrodes, including welding electrodes Also available empty, product number 669999
The «mini» electrode storing cabinet is designed to contain a limited number of electrode packages, but still covering all normally occurring welding repairs on board
- GPO-302N in 2,5 and 3,2mm size for all mild steel repairs
- LH-314N 2,5mm for ship quality steel repairs on hull and deck plates being part of the structual strength of the ship as well as cast steel components.
- 18/8-321N 2,5mm for stainless steel.
- TENSILE-328N 2,5mm for «problem steels" like spring steel, chrome-nickel steels, tool steels and other steels that are difficult to weld.
- NICKEL-333N 2,5mm and NIFE-334N 3,2mm in combination is often required for cast iron repairs.
- ALUMIN-355N 3,2mm for seawater resistant aluminium.
- ALBRONZE-344N for bronze alloys and for joining these to steel and cast iron.
The range is selected for covering the widest range of applications with maximum 150A welding current and is a good standard selection of electrodes for the welding machine UWI-150TP
- Compact design with easy access to contents and separate room for the welding handbook
- Sturdy, corrosion resistant construction from electrogalvanized steel plates, with final coating by powder spraying and baking.
- Shelf insert for six half packages and three full packages of electrodes.
- Separate room for the welding handbook
- Label for correct position of electrode packages
- Full overview of a versatile ministore of electrodes for most applications ensures correct update of the content.
- The high degree of resistance against scratches and corrosion makes the cabinet well suited for maritime conditions and use in a workshop environment.
- The easily available handbook provides detailed instructions for use on all the materials covered by the content.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
Is frequently bought together with
320320 UWI-320TP WELDING INVERTER Product number: 320320
633008 CHIPPING HAMMER ST. 2PCS Product number: 633008
203203 UWI-203 TP WELDING INVERTER Product number: 203203
632786 WELDERS GLOVES. 6 PAIRS Product number: 632786
709485 FLIPVISION WELDING FACE SHIELD Product number: 709485
510420 LEATHER APRON F/WELDING Product number: 510420
150150 UWI-150TP WELDING INVERTER IN CASE Product number: 150150