GPR-300H 3.2X450MM 85 PCS 5.8 KG
- Product group:
- Product number:
High recovery electrode for welding of mild steel.
High recovery rutile type electrodes for unalloyed steels.
Easy to use in the horizontal position with a speed of up to 50 cm/min., and a throat thickness up to 3.5 - 6 mm in one
layer. Self-releasing slag. Also suited for steels protected
with zinc- or iron-oxide based primers.
- Unitor high density polyethylene packing
- High deposition rate
- Can be rested in the joint during welding
- Approved by classification societies for mild steels
- Can be stored for long time without moisture pick up
- Greatly improves on the time to do the job
- Makes the welding easy to perform
- In compliance with maritime rules and regulations
|Product name||Product number||Diameter [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|GPR-300H 3.2X450MM 85 PCS 5.8 KG||699231||3.2||5.8|
|GPR-300H 4.0X450MM 51 PCS 5.5 KG||699249||4||5.5|
|GPR-300H 5.0X450MM 35 PCS 5.6 KG||699256||5||5.6|
|GPR-300H 6.0X450MM 23 PCS 5.3KG||699260||6||5.3|