DOUBLE DIAPHRAGM PUMP 2150 S.S.
- Product group:
- Product number:
The diaphragm pump is built with the highest quality precision parts. It combines low weight with long lasting, even when used with abrasive fluids, making this pump very cost effective. Professionals turn to this pump because it offers an easy, hands-off solution to your fluid handling needs.
This is the highest capacity 2-inch double diaphragm pump in its price class. With all the same durable features of the smaller model, the 2150 has 2 in. npt ports that can take on the heavier, more viscous materials and pump them faster with greater tolerance for suspended solids. Model 2150 has an air valve system that is 100% servicable without disassembly of the wetted parts, saving valuable maintenance time. This pump requires no air line lubrication, which also saves money.
- Highest reliability air valves for no stall operation
- No Lube air valves reduce routine maintenance
- High flow design with complete range of diaphragm options
- Rugged construction for long, trouble free perfomance
- Ideal for spill response and all types of transfer applications
- Easy maintenance
- Fluid compatiability
- Unique, patented air valves
- Precision-fitted parts
- Quick priming and immediate flow of product
- Handles fluid viscosities up to 5000 cps and solids up to 1/4 in (6,3 mm)
- Excellent for abrasive, low-to-medium viscosity fluids and shear sensitive materials
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Pumpable solid size [mm]||6.3 maximum|
|Air consumption [m³/min]||4.9 maximum|
|Air inlet connection [inch]||1/2 NPT|
|Air pressure [bar]||1.4 to 8.4 bar working range|
|Fluid inlet and outlet size [inch]||2|
|Operating fluid pressure [bar]||8.4 maximum|
|Operating temperature [°C]||4 - 104 range|
|Suction lift [m]||5.48|
|Flow capacity [l/min]||568 maximum|
|Pump Speed [cpm]||145 maximum|
Directions for use
Typical fluids handled by this pump:
- Acids: Nitric, Cresyllic
- Bleach: Perchloroethylene,
- Base: Caustic soda, Sodium hydroxide (<12%), Ammonia (except ammonium), Potassium hydroxide.
- Thinners: Alcohol, Tri, Ketones, Acetone, Dichlorobenzene, Toluene.
Is frequently bought together with
699298 LHH-314H 4.0X450MM 54 PCS 5.5 KG Product number: 699298