CONDENSATE CONTROL 25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
NALFLEET™ Condensate Control™ is blend of liquid neutralising amines boiler water treatment product designed for effective corrosion control and protection in steam and condensate systems.
This product supersedes product no: 571323
- Easy to use liquid treatment
- Neutralises the acids occurring in the condensate system
- Volatilizes and carries over with the steam and so it is recycled
- Simple test to determine level of treatment
- Used for protection of condensate and feed water systems in boiler systems of all pressures
- Dosage is economical and efficient
- Less maintenance required
- Lower operating costs and increased reliability
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-9|
|Not Compatible||Avoid copper, brass and aluminium.|
Directions for use
Dosage and Control
The condensate is tested for pH to determine the dosage level. The pH limits are 8.5-9.2. For an average system e.g. 10 m3, the dosage is approximately 0.65 ltr/day
NALFLEET™ Condensate Control is best dosed continuously using an automatic dosing unit. The treatment can be dosed together with the oxygen scavenger.
Suitable dosage points are:
- Boiler feed line after recirculation valve
- Condensate pump discharge NALFLEET™ Condensate Control can be fed using an automatic dosing system. Consult your WSS representative for specific dosing instructions.
Sampling and Testing
A representative sample of condensate should be drawn for analysis daily. The sample should always be taken from the same point, cooled and tested immediately. Follow the test kit instructions and log the results in Waterproof. The results should be sent to WSS as stated in the Waterproof instructions.
Condensate Control Dosing Parameters (all pressure groups)
Standard pH range is 8.5 to 9.2
<8.5 8.5 to 9.2 >9.2
Increase Dosage by 25% Satisfactory. Maintain dosage. Decrease dosage by 25% for 72 hrs and retest.
for 72 hrs and retest.
These are recommended values based on experience and are in no way intended to replace the boiler manufacturer's specifications or company regulations.
It is important that regular testing is carried out to ensure levels of treatment are correct. Use dosage chart to maintain condensate pH between 8.5-9.2.
Is frequently bought together with
735977 MAR-71 BIOCIDE 3X5L NOT IN USA&CAN Product number: 735977
680843 COOLTREAT AL 25 LTR Product number: 680843
777701 BWT LIQUID PLUS 25 LTR Product number: 777701
777710 NALFLEET 2000 25 LTR Product number: 777710
638676 EVAPORATOR DEFOAMER 4X5 LTR Product number: 638676
571364 VAPTREAT 25LTR Product number: 571364
571356 ROCOR NB LIQUID 25 LTR Product number: 571356