Last updated: 19/06/2023 10:33:12
TANKLEEN ADVANCE 210 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Tankleen Advance™ is a micro-emulsion water based tank cleaner. Main application is for hydrocarbon freeing but it may also be used for other tank cleaning purposes where a strong degreasing effect is required.
Unitor™ Tankleen Advance™ is low toxic, biodegradable and safe to use. It contains natural solvents linked with easily biodegradable surfactants.
- Water-based degreaser
- Does not contain nonylphenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Splits after cleaning, releasing the oil phase for reclamation
- Micro emulsion based formulation that combines the performance of a water and solvent based product into one low toxic product
- Helps with rapid hydrocarbon freeing of tanks
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification
|Water white to colorless
|0,99 - 1,0
|May soften som rubber and synthetic rubber
- Unitor™ Tankleen Advance™ has been evaluated by the BLG Working Group on the Evaluation of Safety and Pollution Hazards of Chemicals (ESPH) and found to meet the requirements of paragraph 13.5.2 of the MARPOL Annex II and is consolidated into annex 10 of the MEPC.2/Circular
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Directions for use
Hydrocarbon freeing after cleaning with solvent based cleaners like UNITOR™ Seaclean Plus™ . Unitor™ Tankleen Advance™ can be used to clean most of the tank coatings. If in doubt, test the cleaner on a small area of tank coating before full scale cleaning starts.
Spot Cleaning: Unitor™ Tankleen Advance™ can be hand sprayed neat or diluted up to 5 parts water and left for about 20 to 30 minutes before washing off with water.
Use a solution strength between 0.05 to 0.7% i.e. 0.5 to 7 litres per ton wash water. This solution can be reused until no longer effective. The best result will be achieved when the wash solution is heated to max. 35°C. However, there is no temperature limitation for the rinse water.