GAMAZYME MSC 12X1 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Gamazyme™ MSC is a unique biologically active liquid formulation containing specialised bacterial strains and biodegradable chemical cleaners.
On soft surfaces such as carpet, Unitor™ Gamazyme™ MSC is formulated to spot clean and deodorise the surface by digesting organic substances over time.
Three way action:
- Chemical cleaning action by removing solids from surfaces.
- Immediate odour control by fragrance masking.
- Deep cleaning from biological action for removal of residual organic.
Unitor™ Gamazyme™ MSC is effective in cleaning or removing organic residues from hard and soft surfaces, such as urine, dog faeces, food, milk, chocolate syrup, tomato sauce, etc.
- Unique liquid biological formulation for easy use
- A unique technology to remove odours on surfaces and especially on carpets
- Safe, no special handling requirements
- Replaces harsh cleaners which often require haz-chem labelling and may be hazardous to the user and the environment
- Spot cleaning of carpets
- Cleans sinks, showers, decks, tiles and bathrooms
- Removes obnoxious odours from drains and scuppers
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-49|
Directions for use
To remove stains of food and other organic wastes: After taking away the solids, spray the carpet with Unitor™ Gamazyme™ MSC neat, use a wet sponge to brush, scrub and humidify the surface. Let it stand overnight, if possible, then vacuum. The bacterial action will digest deep down soil and stains and remove unpleasant odours. Repeat the operation if necessary.
a) Accommodation and general cleaning: Use from 50 ml up to 500 ml to half a bucket of hand hot water, depending on the surface to clean and the deposition, for cleaning decks, showers, floors, sinks, tiled areas, etc.
b) For carpet machine: To deodorise a large surface use the product as a normal carpet cleaner in carpet shampoo equipment diluted 1:10 with water. For odour control on these surfaces spray diluted 1:2 with hand hot water. Wait as long as possible and rinse.
c) Pipe cleaning and deodorising: A nightly squirt into galley and bathroom sinks will keep drain pipes clean and clear of organic residual wastes and overcome unpleasant drain odours.