HP WASH 25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ HP Wash™ is an alkaline water based cleaner with detergents and surfactants which quickly dissolve grease and dirt deposits on board. It is designed for use with high pressure cleaning machines.
Unitor™ H.P. Wash™ is a phosphate free cleaner, designed for use with high pressure cleaning machines such as Unitor™ High Pressure Cleaners. It is also suitable for hot or cold high pressure spray equipments.
Unitor™ H.P. Wash™ is also suitable for most painted surfaces and dries leaving a good shine.
- Reformulated with improved cleaning properties and highly concentrated
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Biodegradable & non flammable cleaner
- Can be used for general cleaning in the engine room, outside paint work and on the deck
- Can be used on Ro/Ro vessel car decks, for removal of traffic film
- Can be used for cleaning of fish holds and process machinery onboard factory vessels
- Leaves a good shine on hard surfaces after cleaning
- Low dose rates of 0.5-5%
- Rapid dispersal of a large range of oils and greases.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||C-49|
|Appearance||Colorless to pale yellow|
|Not Compatible||In concentrated form, may react with aluminium, zinc, tin and their alloys. May swell natural and synthetic rubber.|
- Nordic Swan eco-labelled.
- This composition meets the criteria for not being harmful to the marine environment according to MARPOL Annex V and may be discharged into the sea when used to clean cargo holds and external surfaces on ships.
- Approved by Marinfloc AB for use in engine rooms
Directions for use
For high pressure cleaning, apply the cleaning agent in an even layer using low pressure. Allow solution to penetrate soil for about 3-5 minutes before washing off thoroughly with high pressure water.
The recommended dose rates for the application using low pressure side of the cleaning machine, is between 0.5-5% depending on amount and type of soil.
Unitor™ H.P. Wash™ can be used by conventional cleaning using brush, rag or spray at a dose rate of 5--20% in water depending on the soiling. Allow 5 minutes for penetration, then rinse off with water.
Sampling and testing
Unitor™ H.P. Wash™ is suitable for most painted surfaces and dries leaving a good shine.