COMMISSIONING CLEANER 25 LTR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Commissioning Cleaner™ is an innovative multifunctional water based cleaner that removes scale, rust, oil and grease in one step.
Unitor™ Commissioning Cleaner™ is the new generation in one step cleaner products.
It is designed for cleaning of boiler or cooling systems especially on board new buildings.
The product is recirculated through the systems,
using an external circulation pump.
Unitor™ Commissioning Cleaner™ is low foaming and will remove scale, rust, oil and grease at the same time.
- Water based multifunctional cleaner
- Does not contain nonylphenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds
- Cleaning of new systems for mill scale, rust, oil etc.
- No need of neutralization chemicals afterwards
- Cleans water systems with light scale and a thin oil film
- Provides a temporary protection against corrosion by passivation
- Safe on aluminium, zinc, tin and their alloys
- Quick separation of oil after cleaning
|pH||8,5-9,0 in 20% solution|
Directions for use
Unitor™ Commissioning Cleaner™ is for cleaning of new boilers and cooling systems on board new buildings. It will remove scale, rust, oil and grease at the same time from the systems. The product is recirculated through the system, using an external circulation pump.
Use the dosage 5-10% solution depending on the grade of contamination.
Degreasing and descaling of boiler and cooling water systems
The Unitor™ Chemical Cleaning Unit - Product no. 664 737189 - is recommended to be used.
- Drain system to be cleaned if necessary.
- Inspect as completely as possible to determine the extent of contamination and general condition of system.
- Fill with fresh water.
- Add a solution 5-10% strength of Unitor™ Commissioning Cleaner™.
- Circulate through the system for 5 to 8 hours at the maximum temperature allowed by the system.
- Drain system complete and flush thoroughly the entire system and all compounds with fresh water until effluent is clear.
- Reinspect to determine results of the cleaning process.
- If unsatisfactory, repeat steps 3 through 7.
- Refill system with distillate or good quality fresh water and dose the required amount of cooling or boiler water treatment.
- Test system on a regular basis to insure chemical residuals are maintained with specific limits.