Last updated: 28/08/2023 01:59:57
REGULATOR 530 AC PRESSURE 0-1.5 BAR
- Product group:
- Product number:
The secondary regulator will regulate the acetylene pressure from the distribution piping to the twin-hose. Outlet station spare part corresponding to Position 14 in the drawing.
Unitor cylinder regulators for acetylene and oxygen are designed for reliability and safety in use as part of the gas distribution system. The large adjustment knobs are red for acetylene and blue for oxygen for easy identification of gas type. Both contents and working pressure gauges are clearly graded in psi and bar.
All regulators are delivered with spare washers, hose connection for 1/4" and 3/8", gas hoses and instructions for use. Unitor regulators ensure a correct and stable working pressure with sufficient capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work.
• Easy identification of gas types with colour-coded adjustment knobs
• Immediate identification of gas pressure with easy to read gauges marked both in psi and bar
• Full capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work
• Designed for use with Unitor Acetylene gas cylinders
• Full conformance with EN ISO 7291 / 2503
For safety reasons we strongly recommend to preform annual checking and testing of the regulator, and to change the regulator every 5 years. For vessels under OCIMF SIRE VIQ 7, replacement of the regulators is mandatory after 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Installed at gas outlet station
- Single stage secondary regulator
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 7291
- Provides safe working conditions
- Connects to all standard hose dimensions
- Long lasting quality
- Designed for maritime use
- Downward compatible with Unitor gas distribution systems for the past 25 years
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|