Last updated: 10/08/2023 11:15:00
REGULATOR 520 AC PRESSURE 0-1.5 BAR FOR GAS CENTRAL
- Product group:
- Product number:
Spare part according drawing position number 7.
This product supersedes product no: 5100201
Unitor cylinder regulators for acetylene and oxygen are designed for reliability and safety in use as part of a gas distribution system. The large adjustment knobs are red for acetylene and blue for oxygen for easy identification of gas type. Both contents and working pressure gauges are clearly graded in psi and bar.
All regulators are delivered with spare washers, hose connection for 1/4" and 3/8" gas hoses and instructions for use. Unitor regulators ensure a correct and stable working pressure with sufficient capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work.
• Easy identification of gas types with colour-coded adjustment knobs
• Immediate identification of gas pressure with easy to read gauges marked both in psi and bar
• Full capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work
• Designed for use with Unitor Acetylene gas cylinders
• Full conformance with EN ISO 7291 / 2503
For safety reasons we strongly recommend to perform annual checking and testing of the regulator, and to change the regulator every 5 years. For vessels under OCIMF SIRE VIQ 7, replacement of the regulators is mandatory after 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Installed at Gas Cylinder Central
- Single stage primary regulator
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Safety valve
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503 Class 3
- Safety outlet with pipe connection
- Provides safe working conditions
- Long lasting quality
- Designed for maritime use
- Includes a locking mechanism to avoid tampering with the set outlet pressure
- Downward compatible with Unitor gas distribution systems for the past 25 years
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||3/4" BSP|
|Inlet pressure [bar]||15 maximum|
|Safety oulet opening pressure [bar]||3|