NITROGEN FOOD GR N-10FG FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Nitrogen (N₂) food grade is mainly used for specific beer types in combination with CO₂.
For nitrogen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.147 kg
- 1 kg = 0.872 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
- For draught beers which need nitrogen (N2) in combination with carbon dioxide (CO2)
- It results in a more smooth taste and a finer dispersed head on top of the beverage
- Food grade nitrogen has a purity of 99.995% (4.5 purity)
- Food grade nitrogen conforms to E961 (food additive) or similar standard (BS4105)
- Regulator 510 Nitrogen is used for N-10FG cylinder, available under product number 510002
- Suitable for beverage/beer dispensing and food applications
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||green with black shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||20|
|Weight [kg]||2.3 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2.3kg|
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002
Is frequently bought together with
905208 NITROGEN N-5030 FILLING Product number: 905208