Last updated: 22/08/2023 09:12:25
ARGON FOOD GR E-10FG FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Argon (Ar) food grade is mainly used for dispensing and preservation of wine.
Food grade Argon delivered in a 10 litre cylinder. Purity of > 99.0%.
- Argon is a colourless and odourless gas
- Argon is slightly heavier than air and is an inert gas
- It is non-toxic and non-combustible
- Used as an inert gas in wine dispensing systems
- Food grade Argon conforms to E938 (food additive) or similar standard (JECFA)
- Suitable for beverage/wine dispensing and food applications
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor exchange cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number.
- We trace and track all cylinders using our system to give you peace of mind.
- We offer global availability through our Global Exchange Programme.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Colour||Grey with black shoulder|
|Connection [Size/ Type]||W24.32 MM X 1/14" Ext|
|Gross Weight [kg]||22|
|Weight [kg]||3.6 Net|
|Connection [inch]||W24.32mm x 1/14" RH Ext|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||2.2|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
510002 REGULATOR 510 N2 PRESSURE 0-10 BAR Product number: 510002