Last updated: 03/04/2023 02:36:23
UNITOR MIXING STATION 4-14
- Product group:
- Product number:
The new Unitor™ Mixing Station 4-14 is a venturi system that can mix up to 4 different chemicals from one dispenser that are easily chosen by the selector wheel.
The Unitor™ Mixing Station 4-14 can be mounted in series allowing only one feedwater line.
Suction from up to 4 canisters of chemicals with up to 4 different mixing ratios.
Unitor™ Mixing Station 4 - 14™ is ideal for filling buckets, jet sprayers or floor cleaning equipment.
For filling of smaller bottles the 4 -4 is recommended. The unit can also be connected in series with the Unitor Mixing Station 4-4.
- Venturi system
- Flexible configuration enabling chemical concentrates to be conveniently drawn from side or bottom inlets.
- Patented dilution technology offers precise dilution ratios
- Intuitive 4 dial product selector with haptic click to avoid chemical selection error
- Controls your chemical consumption
- Improved health and safety handling - reduced risk of spilling and splashes
- Standardized and correct chemical dosing
- Easy to install, supplied with installation manual
- Low maintenance - no pump or electrical connection
- Easy removal/cleaning of inlet filter
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||264 x 140 x 134|
|Mixing ratio||6:1 - 350:1|
|Operating pressure [bar]||2 – 5 bar|
|Operating temperature [°C]||4 – 65 °C|
|Flow capacity [l/min]||Minimum water flow: 8.5 L/min, Max water flow: 14 L/min|
Is accessory to
Is part of bundle
770036 EASYCLEAN EQUIPMENT PACK Product number: 770036