Trade Talk: For Commodity Traders & Charterers
We provide you with crucial information required to understand trade flows and local port activity - enjoy multiple benefits with Trade Talk when you nominate us as your Ship Agent.
Through our 2 200 ports we possess information that could help you make better commercial decisions. We can provide you with crucial information required to understand trade flows and local port activity.
Global customer service: Your personal concierge
Our Trade Talk Desk offers local port knowledge with customised and global standards. As a dedicated service hub catered specially for your trading and chartering needs, we handle your enquiries regarding pre-fixture information related to your potential port call, including:
- Port details (restrictions, drafts, berth information, facilities etc.)
- Port costs (estimates, PDAs etc.)
- Port news (political situation, congestion, weather, other local information and updates)
- Port laytime (average time in port, average cargo operation time etc.)
- Port costs (Enquiry Estimates, PDA – Proforma Disbursement Account, DA’s and invoices)
- Port contact details (WSS local agent, other relevant contact persons)
- Market Intelligence (line-up reports, stockpile reports etc.)
All you need to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com to get the port information you require ahead of your port call.
SUBSCRIPTION TO line-up & stockpile reports
We know that you need relevant and timely data to improve your decisions. Through our global network, our agents are able to collect a variety of reports that can be sent to you on a regular basis. The reports cover a variety of ports as well as cargo segments:
- Dry cargo: Grain, copper, wood pellets and zinc
- Liquid: Products, crude oil, LPG and LNG
Within the following dry bulk segments we are also able to offer extra high quality reports, that are consolidated and standardized:
- Coal (line-up and stockpile reports)
- Iron Ore (line-up and stockpile reports)
- Fertilizer (line-up reports)
- Cement (line-up reports)
Sharp market intel along with world class port services is Wilhelmsen's unique selling point. Prompt support in tough and challenging times distinguishes Wilhelmsen from the rest.
Mercuria Energy Trading, Pranay Shukla, Sr. Dry Bulk Analyst
With offices in 75 countries, supporting our non-stop operations in 2,200 ports worldwide, our port knowledge team brings you the latest local port news and operational updates on a daily basis. We share crucial port news with all our customers, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Need line-up & stockpile reports?
These reports are updated weekly, quality ensured, and system generated. If you want us to provide you with relevant data to help you reduce business risk and improve profitability, please subscribe to Trade Talk reports.Subscribe to Trade Talk reports