Cochin Port Trust decided to collect Port Charges for vessels calling at outer anchorage for maritime services such as crew change, bunkering, ship stores, ship repairs etc. on ad-hoc basis as detailed below:
1) The charges to be called "Port Charges for vessels calling at outer anchorage for maritime services such as crew change, bunkering, ship stores, ship repairs etc.,
2) The rate will be Rs.5500/- per hour or part thereof irrespective of the size/category of the vessel.
3) The charges will come into effect from 15-10-2020.
4) The charges will apply from the time of letting go of anchor to anchor aweigh and in the case of the ships not anchoring, it will apply from the time the vessel arrives at the designated position to the time it completes the service.
5) This charge is in addition to the anchorage charges & tug hire charges which are separately notified in the Scale of Rates.
The above ad-hoc charges are subject to the approval of the Tariff Authority for Major ports.
For more information: WSS Cochin