Vessel Inspection & Ship Audits
With over 40 years of managing sea-going assets, we are veterans in observing your asset's condition.
VESSEL INSPECTIONS AND SHIP AUDITS ARE MADE TO DETERMINE THE REAL VALUE AND CONDITION OF ANY VESSEL FOR OWNERS, MANAGERS, BANKS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, FUNDS HOUSES, AND INVESTORS.
All vessels must undergo regular inspection to ensure that they comply with international maritime safety and environmental protection regulations. We inspect vessels for many reasons but mainly for the purpose of:
- Pre-purchase vessel condition inspection
- Pre-chartering vessel inspection
- Pre-docking vessel inspection
- Vessel general inspection (for asset management & recovery and risk management)
- On hire / off hire surveys
- Hull and machinery damage inspections
The inspections are carried out by own vessel managers, superintendents and chief engineer. Our methodology in carrying out inspections are tried and tested. Our findings will be delivered in a detailed report in timely and accurate manner.
Our in-house experts conduct a number of types of audit, inspection and certification to ensure our customers’ asset and safety and cost effectiveness are achieved and maintained. These include:
- ISM/ISPS/ISO 9001/ISO 14001 – Internal audits
- Ship Security Assessments and Ship Security Plans
- MLC Internal inspections
- On-board Training and Safety Missions