Cruise Expedition Fleet - Engineer (1st ENG, 2nd ENG, 3rd ENG)
- Relevant experience as EOW on modern cruise vessel.
- COC Engine Officer, as required by STCW 95 as amended.
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, MARPOL, ISM).
- Good knowledge of PMS and inventory management.
- Experience from vessel equipped with diesel electric propulsion and automation
- Great communication, organizational and reporting skills.
- Safety focused mindset.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Experience from vessel equipped with azipods.
- Experience form vessel equipped with Scrubbers.
- BASSNET (pms and inventory management system)
- USCG, USPH knowledge.
- Experience with outboard engines maintenance.
- Experience with hydraulic cranes
- Experience from vessel operated in expedition segment and/or polar waters.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: EXPEDITION FLEET – ENGINEER / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.