Cruise Expedition Fleet - Chief Electrician
- Relevant experience as Chief Electrician on modern cruise vessel.
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work.
- Certificate of Competency ETO
- High Voltage Training and other certificates according to STCW 95 as amended.
- Good knowledge of cruise maritime operations and on board ISM procedures.
- PMS and inventory management skills, good reporting skills.
- Good experience on trouble shooting from advanced powered systems.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Experience with automation and azipods
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: EXPEDITION FLEET – CHIEF ELEC / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.