Cruise Fleet - Reefer Engineer
Wilhelmsen Ship Management handles the technical and crew management of the Viking Ocean Cruises fleet. We currently operate 6 NIS flagged vessels on worldwide itineraries. Viking Ocean Cruises is a fast growing, multi award winning cruise company, with good career opportunities.
This position reports to Wilhelmsen Ship Management Croatia
- Shipboard experiences are required. Experience as a Reefer Engineer or similar position, within a 5 Star hospitality and/or restaurant environment is a plus.
- Must have completed EPA Universal training.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to travel within EU.
- Good references.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Duration of contract: 12 weeks ON / 12 weeks OFF.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: CRUISE FLEET – REEFER ENGINEER / FAMILY NAME
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: Ivan.Bacic@wilhelmsen.com