Cruise Fleet - 2nd Officer (1st Officer)
- Relevant experience as Deck Officer onboard cruise vessel.
- Experience as OOW from vessels operating on international itineraries.
- Valid COP Officer in Charge of Navigational watch (STCWII/1).
- Minimum CoP in Basic training for ships operating in polar waters and ice navigation single handed watchkeeping experience.
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, MLC, ISM, ISPS).
- Great communication, training skills and experience in bridge teamwork.
- Good ISM reporting skills.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- Background from luxury cruise segment in the capacity of safety and/or navigation officer.
- USCG, USPH knowledge and experience.
- Ship handling experience with small watercrafts and large tenders.
- Experience with submarine operations.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: CRUISE FLEET – 2ND OFFICER / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.