Cruise Expedition Fleet - Chief Officer Safety and Security
- Relevant experience as Safety Officer onboard cruise vessel.
- Valid Chief Mates License as required by STCW 95 as amended.
- Ship Security Officer SSO
- Good knowledge about maritime rules and regulations (SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, MLC, ISM, ISPS).
- Good knowledge of the requirements under USPH and USCG.
- Good knowledge of passenger vessel safety, contingency and maintenance of LSA / FFA.
- Good knowledge of passenger vessel security.
- Great communication and crew training skills.
- Good ISM reporting skills, experienced in Risk Assessments and Incidents follow up.
- Fluent command in English.
- Great interpersonal skills and good team leading ability.
- Good references.
- Experience in sailing under NIS flag.
- CoP in Basic training or above for ships operating in polar waters and ice navigation watchkeeping experience.
- Experience from new built and/or site team or project work.
- Background from luxury cruise segment and/or expedition cruise segment
- Experience with small watercrafts and large tenders
- Experience with submarine operations.
- Firefighting experience.
- Interesting positions within a rapidly growing and dynamic fleet.
- Good career opportunities.
- Competitive terms and conditions.
Applications must include the following minimum requirements to be processed:
Subject field include: EXPEDITION FLEET – CHIEF OFF S&S / FAMILY NAME / COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE*
Attach: Full style CV
Include: Name address and phone number to minimum 2 references
E-mail to: email@example.com
*Country of residence is needed to direct the application to the appropriate manning office.