AUTODARK 300 WELDING SHIELD
- Product group:
- Product number:
Head mounted face shield for protection of the welder's eyes and face against rays, heat and sparks during welding
This product supersedes product no: 767001
The Autodark 300 welding helmet is a great quality helmet with a unique design. It covers a wide range of application, including grinding and low amperage TIG welding. This makes the helmet suitable for almost any welding jobs.
The colour shade and welding/grinding mode are controlled by an external knob. The welder can make adjustments on the knob and look at the weld without removing the helmet. The tension in the neck from the constant nodding is removed and welding at tight spots is easier. The dial knob is located on the left side of the helmet for further convenience of the welder.
- Automatic darkening filter glass switching time from light to dark state 1/16.000s
- Adjustable shade of darkness between shade 9 - 13.
- Darkening filter powered by solar panel (the light from the arc)
- The reaction time from dark to light can be adjusted, according to the preference of the welder, from 0.25-0.30s (fast) to 0.65-0.80s(slow)
- Protects welder from developing " arc eye". More accurate start location when welding is to commence
- Same face shield can be used for all arc welding processes and amperage settings
- No need for battery change or charging
- Provide safety and long lasting quality
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||NA|
- Conforms to relevant standards: CE, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS
Is accessory to
Is frequently bought together with
699165 GPO-302N 2.5X350MM 295 PCS 5,2KG Product number: 699165
632786 WELDERS GLOVES. 6 PAIRS Product number: 632786
233601 AG 60 252 2.0 X 500MM 0,5KG Product number: 233601
699173 GPO-302N 3.2X350MM 190 PCS 5.4 KG Product number: 699173
699264 LH-314N 2.5X350MM 161 PCS 4.0 KG Product number: 699264