TIMM MASTER 8 RING
Timm Master 8 Ring is an 8-strand floating mooring ringtail which effectively absorb shock and energy in mooring systems.
This ringtail/endless sling is on average 60% stronger than single leg mooring tails made from same rope design. Made of HT polyester and B5 polyolefin yarns which effectively absorb shock/energy in mooring systems. Typically used with steel wire and HMPE ropes. Compared to nylon stretchers, this product remains elastic for a longer period. It performs better in wet conditions, providing equal breaking strength under wet and dry conditions.
- Suitable for all steel wire and HMPE mooring solutions
- 60% stronger than single leg slings
- >20% lower diameter than single leg slings
- Protected eyes
- Heavy duty tackle securing the eye protections
- High elongation
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance
- Smooth and gripable surface
- Well suitable with Timm Boss Link
- Meets all OCIMF requirements
|Colour||White with 3 black marking yarns|
|Water resistance||<1% absorption|
Type Approved Product by DNV GL.
This product is produced according to ISO 9554:2010 and tested according to ISO 2307:2010. Minimum Breaking Load (MBL) is according to ISO 10556:2009 and verified by DNV GL.