UNITOR EASYSHIP WATER TEST KIT
- Product group:
- Product number:
Test kit for analysing water content in lubricating oil and fuel oil. Using this cell the Unitor™ DIGI Water in Oil Test Kit provides state of the art, digital analysis and gives fast, accurate results for easy monitoring of trends.
Maintain and protect equipment, whilst eliminating damage caused by water in oil. With an easy to read digital display providing instructions and water in oil test / analysis results, a five year (10,000 tests) battery life and built in memory for recording previous test results, Unitor™ DIGI Water in Oil Test / Analysis Kits have become a favoured test method worldwide for onsite and onboard testing.
- Reliable test for water content: 0-1%, 0-10% or 0-10000ppm
- Short testing time: 3 min
- Good accuracy
- Reagent packs available worldwide
- The test kit comes with reagents for 25 tests
- Eliminates damage caused by water in lube oil which will rapidly cause severe damage to an engine, bearing or hydraulic system
- Prevents corrosion, cavitation or failure of machinery by detecting water in oil, before any damage occurs
- Minimises instability of additive packages and damaging microbe growth by monitoring oil
- Fully portable for use onboard or in the field, test cells are extremely robust, durable and easy to use
Directions for use
When using Easy Ship Paste
Before starting the test: make sure that the inside of the cell is clean and dry (pay particular attention to the seal).
Unitor EasySHIP Test Reagent must be above 18ºc
Always start the test with the highest range selected, when in doubt about the approximate amount of water in your test oil. Overpressure can occur if an oil sample is tested with a very high water content on the low range 0.02-1% (200-10000ppm). This can cause permanent damage to the pressure sensor.
When using Powder Reagent
Make sure the inside of the cell is clean and dry (pay particular attention to the seal).
Always start your test with the highest range, when you are in doubt about the approximate amount of water in your test oil. Overpressure can occur if you test an oil sample with a very high water content on the low range 0.02-1% (200-10000ppm). This can cause permanent damage to the pressure sensor.
0.02-1%, 200-10000 ppm, 0-10%, 0-20%
2-3 Minutes depending on reagent used
Previous test, plus five oils
Five years (10,000 tests)
Product number: 632380
Product number: 773156