UNITOR EASYSHIP COMBINED TEST KIT
- Product group:
- Product number:
The Unitor Combined Test Kit is the perfect for checking your lube oil when using ULSFO or the new VLSFO introduced through IMO 2020. Unitors Combined Oil Test Kit contains all of the necessary equipment and consumables for oil condition monitoring needs. The Test Kit comes complete with tests for Water in Oil, Total Base Number (TBN), Salt, Insolubles and a Viscosity comparison test.
This product supersedes product no: 632422
- Water in oil test
- TBN test, designed for testing lubricants with TBN up to 150
- Insolubles test
- Salt water determination test
- Viscosity comparison test
- All necessary reagents and consumables
- Practical and clear instructions provide guidance and interpretations of test results for the complete range of tests
- The test kit comes with reagents for 25 tests
- Fast, accurate and reliable oil test results
- Multiple oil parameters in an easy to use, portable oil analysis kit
- Make informed on-site maintenance decisions
- Act before the onset of critical failure
- Robust and reliable for use in harsh or remote environments
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
Directions for use
When using Easy Ship Paste
Before starting the test: make sure that the inside of the cell is clean and dry (pay particular attention to the seal).
EasySHIP Test Reagent must be above 18ºc
Always start the test with the highest range selected, when in doubt about the approximate amount of water in your test oil. Overpressure can occur if an oil sample is tested with a very high water content on the low range 0.02-1% (200-10000ppm). This can cause permanent damage to the pressure sensor.
When using Powder Reagent
Make sure the inside of the cell is clean and dry (pay particular attention to the seal).
Always start your test with the highest range, when you are in doubt about the approximate amount of water in your test oil. Overpressure can occur if you test an oil sample with a very high water content on the low range 0.02-1% (200-10000ppm). This can cause permanent damage to the pressure sensor.
0.02-1%, 200-10000 ppm, 0-10%, 0-20%
2 or 3 Minutes depending on reagent
Previous test, plus five oils
Five years (10,000 tests)