THE FUEL OIL TEST CABINET
- Product group:
- Product number:
A wall mounted cabinet of rugged design. The cabinet contain all the core tests for fuel oil and lubricating oil. The equipment is easy to use for the engine room crew.
A new design, microprocessor controlled, easy to use, fast and accurate electronic instrument to determine the viscosity of lube oil at ambient temperature but corrected to 40°C, or heated to the standard temperature of 40°C, and for viscosity measurement of Intermediate Fuels heated to 50°C. Estimation of the combustion performance, Calculated Carbon Aromaticity Index (CCAI). Reports directly in cSt, repeat reading in one minute.
- 20 - 810 cSt @ 50°C (ISO Fuel Grades RMA 10 RML 55)
- 20 - 810 cSt @ 40°C (lube oils SAE 5 through SAE 50)
An easy to use, fast instrument to determine the density of a fuel. 850-1010 kg/m3 @ 15°C. Calculates the CCAI.
Compatibility and stability determination. Prediction of a fuel's sludging tendencies.
Water in Oil Test
To determine the water content 0-1%, 0-10% or 1-10000 ppm in lube and fuel oil.
For accurate testing of TBN (Total Base Number) in the range of 0-60.
Comprehensive Training Manual included
- Density Meter
- Compatibility Test
- Water in Oil Test
- TBN Test
- Insolubles Test
- All equipment is contained in a robust, metal case that is fully lockable for safe and secure sample storage.
- Certified by Germanischer Lloyd, providing everything you need to ensure that your fuel samples are compliant with IMO MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI regulations.
- Replacement consumables and a full range of bunker samples are easily available through our network.
|Invent Hazard Material (IMO/EU) classification||D-1|
|Product catalog URL||https://www.wilhelmsen.com/product-catalogue/products/marine-chemicals/test-kits-and-reagents/oil-test-kits/the-fuel-oil-test-cabinet/?epieditmode=true|