BREATHING OXYGEN MOX-5 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Breathing oxygen (O₂) is used for medical emergency situations where a person requires assistance with breathing.
The quality of the gas is:
* Oxygen (O2) ≥ 99.5%
* carbon dioxide (CO2) ≤ 300 ppm
* carbon monoxide (CO) ≤ 5 ppm
* water (H2O) ≤ 60 ppm
For oxygen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.311 kg
- 1 kg = 0.763 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
- Breathing Oxygen cylinders are fitted with Yoke-type/PISS valves, which are familiar to the majority of users.
- The filling pressure is lower in some locations than the normal 200 bar due to local rules and regulations that limit filling pressure.
- Products meets the requirements of the USA and European Pharmacopea.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Colour||White with green shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||7.9|
|Weight [kg]||6.6 Net|
|Connection [inch]||CGA870 / PISS ISO407 side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||1|