BREATHING OXYGEN MOX-40 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Breathing oxygen (O₂) is used for medical emergency situations where a person requires assistance with breathing.
The quality of the gas is:
* Oxygen (O2) ≥ 99.5%
* carbon dioxide (CO2) ≤ 300 ppm
* carbon monoxide (CO) ≤ 5 ppm
* water (H2O) ≤ 60 ppm
For oxygen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.311 kg
- 1 kg = 0.763 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
The gas capacity of a cylinder can calculated in two different ways. The most simple method is the water capacity of the cylinder (in litres) multipled by the actual pressure (in bar); the result is the capacity in litres. Although a simple method it is not the most accurate method. A better but much more complex method will give a more accurate value for the gas capacity; it will take the compressability of the gas at both 1 bar and at the actual pressure in consideration and all based on 15 degrees C. The result is often quoted as normal litres or normal cubic metres (nm3). For oxygen the more accurate method will give a slightly higher value as compared to the simple method i.e. (8.6 m3 versus 8 nm3).
- Breathing Oxygen cylinders are fitted with Yoke-type/PISS valves, which are familiar to the majority of users.
- IMO requirements are for 1 cylinder 40 litre in combination with 2 pcs cylinder 2 litre which are both offered.
- The filling pressure is lower in some locations than the normal 200 bar due to local rules and regulations that limit filling pressure.
- Products meets the requirements of the USA and European Pharmacopea.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Colour||White with green shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||66|
|Weight [kg]||10 Net|
|Connection [inch]||CGA870 / PISS ISO407 side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200bar|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||8.6|