BREATHING OXYGEN MOX-2 FILLING
- Product group:
- Product number:
Breathing oxygen (O₂) is used for medical emergency situations where a person requires assistance with breathing. The small MOX-2 cylinder is typically used in portable equipment.
This product supersedes product no: 658195
The quality of the gas is:
* Oxygen (O2) ≥ 99.5%
* carbon dioxide (CO2) ≤ 300 ppm
* carbon monoxide (CO) ≤ 5 ppm
* water (H2O) ≤ 60 ppm
For oxygen the following is valid:
- 1 nm3 = 1.311 kg
- 1 kg = 0.763 nm3
- 1 bar = 14.5 psi
- 1 nm3 = 35.3 ft3
- 1 kg = 2.2 lbs
IMPORTANT: Due to legal restraints, it is impossible for WSS to deliver this product in the USA and in the EU.
- Breathing Oxygen cylinders are fitted with Yoke-type/PISS valves, which are familiar to the majority of users.
- IMO requirements are for 1 cylinder 40 litre in combination with 2 pcs cylinder 2 litre which are both offered.
- The filling pressure is lower in some locations than the normal 200 bar due to local rules and regulations that limit filling pressure.
- Products are no longer sold in USA and Europe due to legal limitations.
- For your safety, the product is delivered in a Unitor cylinder complete with barcode and unique cylinder serial number
- We trace and track all cylinders using the UniTrak system to give you peace of mind
|Colour||White with green shoulder|
|Gross Weight [kg]||3.4|
|Weight [kg]||0.52 Net|
|Connection [inch]||CGA870 / PISS ISO407 side|
|Filling pressure [bar]||200|
|Gas Capacity [m³]||0.43|