REGULATOR 530 OX PRESSURE 0-10 BAR
- Product group:
- Product number:
The secundary regulator will regulate the pressure from the distribution piping to the twin-hose. Position 14 in the drawing.
Unitor cylinder regulators for acetylene and oxygen are designed for reliability and safety in use. The large adjustment knobs are red for acetylene and blue for oxygen for easy identification of gas type. Both contents and working pressure gauges are clearly graded in psi and bar.
All regulators are delivered with spare washers, hose connection for 1/4" and 3/8", gas hoses and instructions for use. Unitor regulators ensure a correct and stable working pressure with sufficient capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work.
• Easy identification of gas types with colour-coded adjustment knobs
• Immediate identification of gas pressure with easy to read gauges marked both in psi and bar
• Full capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work
• Designed for use with Unitor gas cylinders
• Full conformance with EN ISO 2503
For safety reasons we strongly recommend to preform annual checking and testing of the regulator, and to change the regulator every 5 years
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Safety valve
- Comes with hose connections for 1/4" and 3/8"
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503 Class 3
- No need for flame adjustment during work
- Provides safe working conditions
- Connects to all standard hose dimensions
- Long lasting quality
|Product name||Product number||Depth[mm]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]|
|CABINET F/OUTLET STATION||5503351||160||350|
|CABINET F/OUTLET STATION.||5368051||160||350|
|FLASHBACK ARRESTOR S55 AC||708537||119|
|FLASHBACK ARRESTOR S55 OX||708545||119|
|OUTLET STATION-700 W/O||5503011||160||350|
|REGULATOR 530 AC PRESSURE 0-1.5 BAR||5100301||100||107||108|
|REGULATOR 530 OX PRESSURE 0-10 BAR||5100311||100||107||108|
|STRETCH RELIEF BRACKET||2350101|
|TWIN VALVE UNIT F/OUTLET||5503191|