REGULATOR 520 AC PRESSURE 0-1.5 BAR
- Product group:
- Product number:
Spare part according drawing position number 7.
Unitor cylinder regulators for acetylene and oxygen are designed for reliability and safety in use. The large adjustment knobs are red for acetylene and blue for oxygen for easy identification of gas type. Both contents and working pressure gauges are clearly graded in psi and bar.
All regulators are delivered with spare washers, hose connection for 1/4" and 3/8", gas hoses and instructions for use. Unitor regulators ensure a correct and stable working pressure with sufficient capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work.
• Easy identification of gas types with colour-coded adjustment knobs
• Immediate identification of gas pressure with easy to read gauges marked both in psi and bar
• Full capacity for all types of gas welding and cutting work
• Designed for use with Unitor gas cylinders
• Full conformance with EN ISO 2503
For safety reasons we strongly recommend to preform annual checking and testing of the regulator, and to change the regulator every 5 years
- Provides constant flow of gas at right pressure
- Safety valve
- Comes with hose connections for 1/4" and 3/8"
- Built according to international norm EN ISO 2503 Class 3
- No need for flame adjustment during work
- Provides safe working conditions
- Connects to all standard hose dimensions
- Long lasting quality
|Connection [Size/ Type]||3/4" BSP|
|Inlet pressure [bar]||15 maximum|
|Safety oulet opening pressure [bar]||3-4|
|Product name||Product number||Connection [Size/ Type]||Depth[mm]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Inlet pressure [bar]||Safety oulet opening pressure [bar]|
|AC LOW PRESS.CONNECTOR W/PREW.UNION||6215651|
|BUSHING FOR STEEL PIPES||6246841|
|FLASHBACK ARRESTOR AC 8510||5853721|
|FLASHBACK ARRESTOR OX 8510||6824271|
|OX LOW PRESS.CONNECTOR W/PREW.UNION||6215731|
|REGULATOR 520 AC PRESSURE 0-1.5 BAR||5100201||3/4" BSP||100||160||115||15||3-4|
|REGULATOR 520 OX PRESSURE 0-10 BAR||5100211||W21.8mm x 1/14"||100||160||115||200||12-14|