ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-3300/HM, 440V
- Product group:
- Product number:
Unitor™ Ultrasonic™ cleaning machines are specially designed for use in the engine room on board to remove even the most stubborn dirt, cleaning inside areas that are out of reach for conventional cleaning methods. The S-3300/HM offers cleaning capacity with a length of up to 107 cm.
This product supersedes product no: 720920
Reduced manual work, reduced consumption of hazardous chemicals and improved cleaning performance without damage, compared to traditional methods.
Use of an Unitor™ Ultrasonic™ machine combined with suitable detergent makes it particularly effective for cleaning complex machine parts like injection nozzles, fuel and pump parts, inlet and exhaust valves, etc. The unit is well suited for cleaning of fine mesh fuel and lube oil filters which can be cleaned without damaging the fine filter elements.
New ECA regulations increase pressure on optimal performance. Cleaning of cleaning filters and fuel nozzles are required andUnitor Ultrasonic will enable such cleaning combined with Unitors fuel oil chemicals.
Ultrasonic cleans all surfaces which are covered with water. As a consequence it cleans in areas where no other cleaning technology can reach.
The S 3300 is only available on request. Contact WSS for delivery information
- Sweep function - Using the sweep function means that a more homogenous sounding of the bath is achieved which results in improved cleaning performance through out the bath
- Low water level sensor prevent dry run
- Front mounted panel for electronics, enabling efficient servicing of electronics in the machine
- Efficient and fast heating
- Reduced chemical consumption
- Cleans inside filters and fuel nozzles
- Large tank enables cleaning of larger filters
- Saves costs related to filters
- Logical operation panel
- Pulse function for increased cleaning power during operation
- Included shock absorbers for mounting on stand reduces vibrations
|Basket max loading (ca kg)||50|
|Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||1240 x 800 x 990|
|Power [W]||8050 average|
|Ultrasonic peak perf Max [W]||8000|
|Working volume [l]||257 L tank|
|Effective Utrasonic Power [W]||2000|
|Heating capacity [kW]||6|
|Product name||Product number||Basket max loading (ca kg)||Dimensions L x W x H [mm]||Weight [kg]||Capacity||Effective Utrasonic Power [W]||Heating capacity [kW]||Electrical phase||Ingress protection||Power [W]||Ultrasonic peak perf Max [W]||Voltage [V]||Working volume [l]|
|ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-1600/HM 230V||766907||50||740 x 730 x 830||78||156 ltr||800||2.2||23||3050||1600||230||100|
|ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-2000/HM, 230V||766923||50||910 x 740 x 830||85||208 ltr||1000||2.2||IP 23||3250||2000||230||126|
|ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-3300/HM, 440V||766956||50||1240 x 800 x 990||97||383 ltr||2000||6||3||23||8050||8000||440||257 L|
|ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-700/HM, 110V||766899||40||500 x 225 x 240||55||76 ltr||500||2.2||23||2750||1000||110||51|
|ULTRASONIC CLEANER S-700/HM, 230V||766881||40||640 x 540 x 830||76 ltr||500||2.2||23||2750||2000||230||51|