TEOMAKI Planned Maintenance System
The Teomaki TM covers most of the functionality needed for onboard information system, covering operations for Maintenance & Material Management. Operational deviations & experiences as well as corrective measures can be reported & logged in the system. Additionally it also supports operations & documentation related to Company’s Safety Management System. It keeps tracks of any updates on Company documentation including manuals, forms, instructions etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
• Understand Teomaki TM modules and structures
• Understand functional classification of processes onboard
• Use Teomaki TM for work planning, scheduling, inventory updates and ordering spare parts & follow-up
• Use Quality & Safety Module, including reporting of various type of reports in observation module.
• Apply techniques to complete tasks and responsibilities
Duration – 2 days
Suggested Target Group - All Management & Operational level officers serving on board, where the system is implemented.
• Teomaki TM background, status and SFI Code structure.
o Asset (Components + Materials)
o Maintenance (workflow)
o Customization of Filters with various criteria.
o Asset - Material transactions / Inventory.
o Managing Counters
• Procurement (workflow)
• Document Manager (adding, connecting various documents)
• Administration - Report Generation
• Understanding functionality of Role, Task and KPIs.
• Synchronization – Concept and overview.