Practical Marine Electrical Workshop (PMEW)
Practical electrical knowledge has traditionally been a weak area for most marine engineers. This programme has been specifically developed to fill this acutely felt training need.
Marine Hydraulics Workshop (previously Hydraulic and Pneumatic Workshop)
In view of the enormous use of hydraulic equipment and systems on board all types of vessels, it is imperative that marine engineers possess sufficient knowledge of the subject to enable them to maintain and troubleshoot these systems.
Automation & Controls
With development and modernization in the Marine Industry, Automation and Control, has to a large extent, replaced the human elements onboard the ship.
'FRAMO' Hydraulic Cargo Pumping System Course
The FRAMO cargo pumping system is increasingly being fitted on chemical carriers and product tankers.
- MAN B&W – ME-C ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED MAIN-ENGINE COURSE
- Marine Electronics
- Practical Marine Electrical Workshop
- Marine Hydraulics Workshop (previously Hydraulic and Pneumatic Workshop)
- Automation & Controls
- 'FRAMO' Hydraulic Cargo Pumping System Course
- ‘NABCO’ Main-Engine Manoeuvring & Control course (NABC)
- ‘AUTOCHIEF’ Main-Engine Manoeuvring & Control Course (AC4)
- Engine Machinery Maintenance Workshop (EMMW)
- Engine Room Team Management (ETM)
- Basic Electrical & Fluid Technology (BEFT)
- Applied Electronics (AELC)
- Engine Room Simulator Course - Operational Level (ERSO)
- Explosion Protection Course (ESPC)
- Oil Discharge Monitoring & Control System (ODME)
- Operational Engineering Knowledge for Deck Officers (OEKD)
- High Voltage Safety Course (HVSC)
- Engine Equipment Maintenance Workshop (EEMW)
- Auxiliary Engine Maintenance Workshop (AEMW)