Global Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is the cornerstone of our operations. Our quality assurance is set at a high standard to safeguard ship owners, crew and the public from any risk.
Quality Assurance and Safeguards
Our Quality Management System is DNV certified. This includes environmental management, creating a combined health, safety, environmental and quality management system.
- ISM Code
- ISPS Code
- ISO 9001:2014 Standards
- ISO 14001:2014 Standards
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management
- Local/National/State Regulation i.e. OPA 90, China SPRO etc.
- Proactive HSEQ culture over reactive HSEQ culture
- Loss Prevention Model and Risk Containment Strategies
- Root cause analysis to prevent occurrences
- Anticipatory and preventive processes
- Leading Key Performing Indicators
- Monitoring trends and analysis reports
Monitor Vessel Performance and Safety Records through our web tool anytime, anywhere
- Daily updates
- Reports are fed directly into the portal from vessels
- Vessel operation performance is displayed on a dashboard
- Owner has access to vessel operation performance of their vessels only
We play a key role in supporting our customers’ vessels by focusing on the timely delivery of supplies and services that are value for money and compliant with regulatory and international requirements.
Excellence in finance and accounting services.
We are in the business of attracting, developing and retaining the best set of crew for you. Our management centres are supported by global manning offices to recruit skilled seafarers and coordinate all your crewing needs.
Total supervision of your new building from specification review to delivery.