On 18 March Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels arranged its annual bunker seminar at Lysaker.
The leading global bunker broking company Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels is pleased to announce that Nick Ganas has taken the role as General Manager, Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels, Singapore with effect from 1st. of October 2013.
The leading global bunker broking company Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels is pleased to announce that Nick Ganas has been employed as Bunker Broker with effect from 12th of August 2013.
Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels held its bunker seminar on the 5th of February 2013. The event was well attended. Attached you can find the presentations from the event.
Today, Wilhelmsen Premier Marine Fuels, a leading bunker broking company, announced that it has changed its name to Wilhelmsen Marine Fuels. The name change is part of the strategic rebranding to strengthen the company’s identity.
Wilhelmsen Premier Marine Fuels (WPMF) predict a challenging time ahead for the international shipping market. New sulphur regulations will force ship-owners to find more flexible solutions to maintain cost efficiency and increase competiveness.
Wilhelmsen Premier Marine Fuels is highlighting the need for the international shipping industry to evaluate new propulsion fuels, driven by new regulations and emission controlled areas, amongst which LNG may be a viable addition.
Date and time: Thursday 14 October 2010 at 09:30 - 16:00.
Location: Wilh. Wilhelmsen building, Strandveien 20, Lysaker - Norway
Wilhelmsen Premier Marine Fuels hosted for the sixth time their bi-annual bunker and energy seminar, this time with a record high attendance of over 80 participants from ship operating companies, oil companies, and analysts.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service, owning 60% of the shares in Wilhelmsen Premier Marine Fuels has purchased the remaining 40% of the shares from Mr Tim Kemp.
Plan your deliveries in Korea and Singapore
USA, Canada and possibly Mexico is looking seriously at new ECA.
Despite fire at ENGEN's refiney supply is still reasonably OK in South Africa
We are pleased to welcome you to our new web site - please take a look and keep yourself updated about bunkers.