Preventive maintenance helps reduce the risk of equipment breakdown at sea but cannot eliminate it entirely. Climate, temperature and vibration can all cause an air conditioning system, refrigeration plant, fire-fighting system or other crucial onboard equipment to break down.
When this happens, the first priority is to get the equipment operating with minimal disruption to the vessel's schedule. Call our Customer Services for immediate delivery.
Wilhelmsen Ships Service offers you:
- Customer Services with five dedicated spares teams in Rotterdam, Piraeus, Singapore , Houston & Yokohama
- 24/7 coverage in all time zones
- A wide range of spare parts related to Refrigeration and Fire, Rescue and Safety systems, Unitor Branded Equipment and General Equipment
- Experienced marine personnel; ready to assist in sourcing and dispatching needed spares
- Delivery of quality spare parts quickly and efficiently
- The ability to source needed spares quickly and competitively due to do our size and purchasing power
- Where necessary, shipments can be delivered directly to a vessel, further saving time and expense