It is a complete workflow management system (manages all processes between ship and office.
Applications include pre-departure checks, ship staffs' safety inspections, testing of stand-by equipment, among many others.
On successful completion of this course a participants shall be able to
- Understand BASS Easylnfo components/structure.
- Use BASS Easylnfo as operation, document and information management tool within company's SMS.
- Learn role based access, update of information and integrate this application in his daily routine.
- Use Master's Shipboard System Review effectively meet requirements of ISM code.
Duration: 3 days
Suggested Target Group:
All Management & Operational level officers serving on board, where the system is implemented.
- Document management & storage of documents, forms, messages, images, references etc.
- Operational management-automatic distribution and updating of company manuals, forms, Certificates, reminders.
- Message-management Linking/threading messages to topics and work processes.
- Scheduling reminders, updates and warnings.
- BASS Replicator transfer of information to / from office.
- System Administration System settings and code structure.