Crowd management & Human Behaviour Crisis
This course addresses basic procedures to be followed during an emergency on a passenger ship.
This course is a mandatory requirement as per STCW. The training is based on Det Norske Veritas' Paxtrim course and covers the topics listed In STCW Code section A-V/2.1 and section A-V/3.1.
- On completion of this course, a participant will:
- have theoretical knowledge of the use of life saving appliances and control plans
- know details on assisting passengers en route to muster and embarkation stations and major issues concerning mustering procedures
Duration: 3 hours
Suggested Target Group:
Masters, Officers, Ratings and other personnel who have served, or intend to serve, on board Ro-Ro Passenger vessels and Passenger vessels other than Ro-Ro Passenger Vessels.
- Regulations, Definitions and Concepts
- Life Saving Appliances and Control Plans
- Assistance to Passengers en route to Muster and Embarkation Stations
- Mustering Procedures