Based on standard components the systems are customised for your specific project and delivered with comprehensive design documentation.
- The systems are approved by the major classification societies
The detectors have a subtle design and are easy to install and set up with common detectorbase regardless of detector type
Comprehensive fault diagnostics and detector condition monitoring allow rapid location offaults and minimize downtime
- Pre-configured for immediate use
- Flexible configuration for detection zones
- Text inserts to suit different customer preferred language
- Simple configuration options through DIL switches and links
- Installation cost efficiency by being able to connect intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe devices on the same zone
- Display temperature and smoke density readingAdditional for addressable systems
Additional for addressable systems
- Enhance fire detection and eliminate unwanted alarms using Fuzzy Logic
- Remote diagnostics and service functions
- On-screen risk management information given to assist fire fighting and training
- Scroll function allows details of all events and status to be easily viewed
- Flexible interfacing with graphic management system
- Modular design giving flexible expansion ability
- Networkable panel is able to operate up to 8 detection loops
The Unitor XFlow® water mist system gives you the opportunity to integrate local and full fire protection in a single system. The solution can be applied as a total flooding system, local application fire fighting system and for accommodation areas.
The Unitor 1230 system has been industralised and adjusted for the offshore and maritime industry based on the Novec 1230 system. It is designed as a total flooding system for machinery spaces, pump rooms, compressor rooms and control rooms. The solution is particulary suited for rooms with sensitive equipment and vessels where space is limited.
The Unitor high expansion foam fire extinguishing system (Unitor high foam system) uses foam consisting of a synthetic foam concentrate, water and air, which is highly effective for machinery space applications. The system is designed as total flooding system for machinery spaces of Category A, cargo pump rooms and other enclosed spaces onboard vessels and offshore installations.
The Unitor CO₂ system is a total flooding system designed to suppress fires in machinery spaces of Category A, engine rooms, pump rooms and cargo holds. It has been supplied to hundreds of vessels and offshore installations worldwide.