Marine Air Conditioning Units
Satisfied customers from the offshore and marine businesses keep coming back because they demand reliability and appreciate the quality of our units, which are offered at affordable prices.
As a benefit to our customers we keep stock in some key locations. Also ourlogistic operation is ready to meet your individual needs.
- No hidden cost: Power cable glands and all counter flanges included
- Built to last: Sea water resistant condenser. Shell and tube for Daikin units, tube in tube for Carrier units
- Developed to meet shipboard condition and environment: Marine design, user friendly, built to last
- Trouble free operation: Electronic control thermostat
- Easy to monitor: Liquid filled High and Low pressure gauges (Daikin only)
- Heating available as an optional extra
- Ready to use after connection of electric power supply,cooling water and drain.
- Standard refrigerant type Unicool R-407C, with zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential. Unicool R404A unit is available on request
- Technical drawings are available for new installations or when replacing obsolete units onboard sailing ships.
- Electronic control thermostat
- Specially treated evaporator coil for lifetime operation
- Standard refrigerant type Unicool R-407C, with zero Ozone Depletion Potential and low Global Warming Potential
- Liquid filled high and low pressure gauges placed in unit front for easy monitoring of running conditions (Daikin only)
- Plenum units have return air inlet to frond and supply air through front top
- Duct type units have return air inlet in front and supply air through top duct connection. Fitted with a special fan that has sufficient external pressure to overcome local supply duct arrangements.
- Other sizes/capacities are available on request