Wilhelmsen Ship Management’s crewing services include:
- Crew management, including: crew planning, crew processing, database management, follow-up cases, crew accounting, payroll and allotments and crew travel.
- Crew recruitment from a global network of 17 manning offices in key maritime centres.
- Screening and processing of crew, based on each client’s needs and goals.
- Experienced crew for LNG/LPG; chemical, product and oil tankers; bulk vessels; car carriers; container vessels; hydrographic and seismic survey vessels; FPSO; FSO; MOPU and cruise.
- Crew training to ensure that our crew develop in our organisation and generate steadily more value for clients.
- Training centres in India, Poland and the Philippines.
- Client service reports that present latest results on a set of agreed key performance indicators.
- Client service reports with information on the global manpower situation indicating supply and demand trends.
We aim to be a strategic partner, developing human resources in a cost-effective and quality-minded way to create long-term value. All of our operations are ISO 9002-certified.
For more information about our quality management systems, see our Health, Safety, Environment & Quality pages.
For contact and information of our crewing centres, please see Global Network.